Sunday, August 2, 2009

Taking suggestions


I'm now taking suggestions for ETC. See something gross in a gift guide? Find some offal in the editor's picks? Or maybe you just can't believe the appalling shop that was highlighted in a Storque article. Send your ideas to me! Suggest a treasury! Shine the spotlight on a dark and stinky corner that Etsy was hoping nobody would notice. If I can make it funny, I will post about it.

In the meantime, enjoy this funh find from the gift guides! This darling toy is a rocking horse...er....doggie and it's made from a repurposed rocking chair. How fun! Oh, but the kids can't ride on it, so I guess it isn't really a toy, that's a shame, but they say it's perfect for a plant stand. Now that's an original idea, putting a plant on an unstable surface for those wild xtreme house plant owners who love to live risky and on the edge.

Best of all, it can be yours for a trifling $240 plus $40 shipping!!!!!

Send your suggestions to EtsyWTF@gmail.com




3 comments:

  1. I want to contact you re: a GG horror, but don't know how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My junk is weird, just hot as bad as this stuff. At least, I think so. Betsy, I have a great GG item you need to see. How do I get in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...I guess an email address would help, wouldn't it? :oP You may email your horrors to me at EtsyWTF@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.