Friday, August 28, 2009

Props 2 ya!

It has been brought to my attention that some of the bloggers featured on my props page have received death threats. No, that was not a typo. Death threats. Because of that, I've removed my "Props" list.

To the mentally unstable people out there who have lost touch with rational thought to the point of threatening people's lives because they don't like what they have to say, I strongly recommend getting psychological counselling immediately, before you really hurt yourself or someone else. I pity your families and pray you don't have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.