Monday, April 6, 2009

Babes in toyland

Another treasury! How thrilling! I'm especially thrilled with this bright, colorful and childlike theme!!

I think it's so wonderful that they are finding fun and creative uses for their recently outgrown toys! Why, I can remember, as a young girl, loving my legos, wooden blocks, shrinky dinks! Who would have thought that with a little glue and and some glitter, they would get such a crafty second life as such artistically inspiring pieces? Mona Lisa, move over!

As usual, I've only picked the cream of the crop for my treasury. All of these funderful items were pulled straight out of Storque articles, gift guides, and editor's picks.


Be sure to drop by and say hello to "Ugly Things for Sale" Don't be fooled, she really has the most beautiful finds. She's just being modest! Click the photo below to view the site:

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.