Monday, April 6, 2009

More Gift Guide Delights!

Spring is on the way! How EXCITING!!!! Mother Nature is just bursting with flowery goodness! I was so inspired by nature and the latest gift guides that I made myself this lovely toilet paper dress! It has a hip, polka dotty sash around the waste...ooopsie! Pardon my Freudian slip...I meant waist!

Since toilet paper is made from trees, I am happy as a kitty with cream that I'm reusing my toilet paper in a way that is both fashionable and eco-friendly! I just love nature, don't you? I think I'll go hug a tree!

And here are some more unique and special handmade delights for you to enjoy! I found them featured in the gift guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.