Saturday, April 11, 2009

Green and Growing in Springtime!

Oh LOOK! I made a terrarium too! Goodie for me! And best of all it was so easy and cheap to make! My little nine year old niece, Skipper, showed me how to do it! I'm going to start making them and selling them. I see that they're fetching upwards of $40-$50!!!! Wow! And all it cost was a DOLLAR to make! I'm going to be RICH in no time!!!

Mr. Etc was kind enough to film me making one and I wrote out the instructions. Now you can make one too! Let's all get rich together!!!






2 comments:

  1. just make sure you take that $1.00 price tag from goodwill off first! hilarious, and sadly, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Lizzie! My next project on the agenda is either my own "munny" or a model of the Brooklyn Bridge. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.