Monday, April 13, 2009

Etc Featured Seller!

My creative entrepreneur du jour is The72Pin. Just look what this clever boots has done with Nintendo and Atari games! He has taken the mundane and turned it into something attractive and fashionable! How creative and inventive and oh so unique! My only question is why hasn't this wonderful seller been featured yet? There are already so many creative toy upcyclers galore, even celebrities are in on this hot new trend! Surely this artist should be featured too? He takes toy upcycling to a whole new and exciting level!

I am especially fond of this tres adorable Gameboy Advance necklace!



For a romantic evening, this NES Mario 3 Cartridge Necklace would be quite alluring!



Of course my husband, Mr. Etc, would probably love this necklace on me much more. It's a Fully Functional Super Nintendo Necklace! Though truly, faux fur and pearls are much more to my taste. I've never been a fishnet kind of girl. Still, that is what I live for...to please that man of mine!


The72Pin even has his own blog, just like me and his creative lady friend has her own calendar!!! Oh please, do be sure to give this enterprising duo a few minutes of your time to check out their sites and items! It's always so wonderful to find new and original artists!

Thank you to Callin' Out on Etsy for bringing this delightful seller to my attention!



2 comments:

  1. HaHa, that 72 pin cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss....Mr. Etc was quite titillated by their clever marketing. I'm surprised he didn't buy a gameboy necklace. :o)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.