Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't hide your light behind a cowl. Let it shine, shine, shine




Greetings and salutations! Thank you for coming back to my blog! You must really love me. I am so excited! My name is Betsy Etc and this is my blog. I'm a crafter too and I made my own lovely cowl, just like these wonderful people did!!


I hear that cowls are
ALL the rage and I do so want to be hip! Now I can have a bad hair day or even a bad face day and not have to worry about anyone being the wiser.

Plus, I upcycled it (see? I even know the mod catch-phrases) out of one of Mr. Etc's old sweat socks. I'm so proud to be GREEN!

And don't your worry yourself about it being too warm for a cowl now that spring is in the air. Cowls also make lovely tube tops, infant slings, turbans and some of them are even big enough to convert into hammocks! Cowls are indeed your must-have summer accessory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: This entire blog is satire, a parody of a certain popular handmade venue. In other words, it's a joke! If you simply *must* contact Betsy Etc to piss and moan about it, please feel free to do so, but understand that you do it at your own risk of being held up for mockery.